Are you looking for a PALS class in Orange County? Need an American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification? Let our staff of professional firefighters, paramedics, lifeguards, and nurses teach you! Our classroom is comfortable and our style is very relaxed.
In our AHA PALS course, you will learn:
• Key changes in pediatric advanced life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• 1- and 2-rescuer child CPR and AED use
• 1- and 2-rescuer infant CPR
• Management of respiratory emergencies
• Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
• Vascular access
• Resuscitation team concept
• Cardiac, respiratory and shock case discussions and simulations
• Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
Don't wait! You can also renew your BLS certification as well. Our office is in Old Towne Orange at 630 S. Glassell St. #201, Orange, CA 92866. Any questions? Please give us a call. You can also register for your Orange County PALS course online at SureFire CPR!
2549 Eastbluff Drive #247
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Phone: (888) 277-3143